My friend Bethany does a Ten on Tuesday, just kind of a little wrap up. I thought I would give it a try.... I hope she doesn't mind.
1. My rant about speeding parents took up a good amount of my energy. But I received the most blog comments ever and I only lost one friend over it.
2. I love Ryanisms!!!
3. Ryan is amazing me. He is building a castle for school (due Friday). He started on his own and hasn't needed/wanted my help. He is doing a great job & adding each piece that is required to receive extra credit. He works on it whenever he has extra time, without me telling him to.
4. I have three business orders I'm working on. 1 bracelet due before April, a business request of chocolates that I am almost done with, and an order of fudge and chocolates due in March. I am hoping for more... I have some great ideas too. I just have to find time to work on my website!!!
5. I am sick of chocolate :-) If I lick one more drop of chocolate....
6. IMs are amazing!!! Bill is in Poland and instead of being on the phone and running up a huge phone bill, we IM two times a day!!! It's great!
7. Until today I had 3 days of almost pain free bliss in a row!!!!!
8. I have great & loving friends who want to take care of me and have brought me food while Bill is gone or have agreed to later in the week!!!
9. Being in charge of a ministry can try your patience. Some people need everything drawn out for them, in detail, and in triplicate.
10. Thank God for personal time with my son. It makes me happy that he trusts me, wants to cuddle, likes to talk and expresses his love for me publicly at age 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I guess a chocolate business is one way of curing a chocolate addiction.
Have a great week my friend!
Enjoy your Ryan time.
Praise God for many of these but especially NUMBER 7!!!
fabulous list, and yay for pain freeness!!
Meals? Oh My GOSH, MEEEEEALS!!
Oh Cyndi I am such a horrible friend! I totally owe you a dinner!! I was suppose to bring you one on Wednesday and completely forgot!!
Can I bring you dinner tonight? Please, I need to redeem myself for forgetting. This is awfu, I am so. Soooo sorry.
Post a Comment